Don’t make the mistake of going to the ski resort and arriving with incomplete gears and essentials. Make sure that you have brought everything you need with you since ski gears are not cheap.
You can always drop by the ski shop in Vail if you forget something, but might as well make sure that the important things are packed.
- For families who are bringing kids to the ski resort, it’s essential to pack all the things they need the day before you leave. You want to make sure you get to the resort early and won’t be hassled trying to find their ski boots, head gears, goggles, and other things.
- Create a clothes checklist. List down all the articles of clothing that you need to bring with you. Making a list makes it easier to focus on what to get instead of running around on the day of the trip like a deer in headlights.
- You also need to pack miscellaneous things like sunscreen, medicine, Chapstick, hand warmers, hydration pack, and other important things you feel you should bring.
- Safely pack in a bag your gadgets like cameras, altimeter watch, walkie-talkies, and other things to document your trip. Make sure to bring all the chargers for all the tech stuff and spare batteries just in case.
- Of course, don’t forget to bring your ski boots and ski poles. In the event that you find out too late that yours are damaged, you can drop by the ski shop in Vail to get some new gears.
To prevent roadblocks in your trip make sure that you carefully plan ahead. Check your resort bookings, your ski pass, all the equipment you need, and other important things before making your way to the resort.